Designed for stapling the sides of corrugated cartons, the SIFCO® HCABS-SWC air coil fed carton stapler combines the speed and security of wide-crown carton making.
The magazine holds 1,000 staple rolls or 4,000 staple rolls per load.
Stapling capacity can be changed by choosing between 16mm and 19mm staples.
The protected foot valve enables fast carton assembly from flat cardboard to completed box in seconds. Can also be used for sub assembly, packers and corrugated partitions.
- SW4C Coil staples
- 4,000 staples per load
- Full cycle action for maximum speed and positive driving.
- Fast, easy reloading.
- Adjustable tightness of clinch.
- Uses 16mm and 19mm staples
- Heavy duty metal frame for long life.
- Operates over a wide range of air pressures.
- Protected foot valve.
- Safety shield protects the user
HCABS-SWC, SIFCO® Heavy Duty Air Coil Fed Carton Stapler with Safety Shield
- Brand: SIFCO®
- Product Code: HCABS-SWC
- HCABS-SWC Brochure
- HCABS-SWC Manual
- Availability: In Stock