Designed for stapling the bottoms of corrugated cartons, the SIFCO® HCAB-SWC air coil fed carton stapler combines the speed and security of wide-crown carton making.
The magazine holds 1 roll of staples, a total of 4,000 fasteners each load.
Stapling capacity can be changed by choosing between 16mm and 19mm staples.
The protected foot valve enables fast carton assembly from flat cardboard to completed box in seconds. Can also e used for sub assembly, packers and corrugated partitions.
- Coil fed SW4C staples
- 4,000 staples per load
- Full cycle action for maximum speed and positive driving.
- Fast, easy reloading.
- Adjustable tightness of clinch.
- Uses 16mm and 19mm staples.
- Heavy duty metal frame for long life.
- Operates over a wide range of air pressures.
- Protected foot valve.
HCAB-SWC, SIFCO® Heavy Duty Air Coil Fed Box Bottomer Carton Stapler
- Brand: SIFCO®
- Product Code: HCAB-SWC
- Availability: In Stock